Saturday night we went on a double date with our friends Mindy and Eric. We went to an outdoor concert in Eagle Mountain called the TRIPLE THREAT. We had a great time, but the only down fall was that I had laringitis and I know it was hard to understand me. It was nice to know that no one could hear how bad I sing! I think we will go again next year. It was great to go on a double date with good friends and do somthing different. And it was a great price, only $15 per ticket. Thanks guys for going with us. It has been a long time since we have been to a country concert.Little Texas
Restless Heart




6 comments:
Laringitis was not the only down fall. (It was fun to tease you) I would say that the temperature added to the down falls. It was really fun anyways! We hadn't been to a concert for so long, it was fun to feel young again. Thanks for inviting us.
I am sooooo jealous!!! I LOVE black hawk! I really really wanted to go to the concert. Glad you guys had fun. There is going to be a concert at UVSC (UVU) end of the month. I think tickets are about $10. Collin Raye and some others.
I'm jealous too! I have seen Restless Heart 2x and LOVE them! I can't believe that 3 big names like them come to little ole Eagle Mt. UT. wow
So fun! You guys are too cute! I don't know who they are but I am so happy you are bloggin' now!
No Ella, you can not sell your brother. Nane and Pape would be very upset, just like we would be if Matthew wanted to sell you. WE love you both and can't wait to see you. What fun we will have at seven peaks. You can laugh at your old Nane and Pape.
In case you didn't know we are the author of the previous comment.
Post a Comment