Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a great day for a hike

On Saturday Steven woke up and said that he wanted us to hike the local caves. We had never done this and I thought that it was a great day for it. So we got ready and took off for a great day. We took lots of great pictures and I am posting alot of them, because I will never do it AGAIN :-)







































6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle! I cannot believe how much older Matthew looks all of a sudden!! I think it's his teeth... he has 'big boy' teeth now. We're still waiting for Drake's 2 front teeth to grow back in. Maybe by Christmas! ;0)

Chelsea said...

Good for you!! i need to do something like that. But I don't want to carry 2 kids the whole time. Glad you're doing so well. e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add it to my readers, I'm going private. chelseawhitney@gmail.com

neecy said...

Holy cow - Matthew is growing up!! I can't believe how old he looks now. It's a good thing we stay the same age while our kids get older....

Lewis Family said...

Great pictures! We wanted to do that hike this summer, but never fit it in. It's been about 7 yrs since we last went. I *think* I'm ready for it agian. lol

Autumn said...

We did that one last summer! Sheesh!! It's a hard one! Good for you guys! Love all of your pictures!!

P.S. Long time no see!! Glad I got to see you for 2 secs at the voting polls! :)

auttelf said...

Cute pics. Thanks for dedicating your blog to me that is so nice of you!!