I was lucky to be able to visit my brother and sister that live in Texas. I had a great time. The first day my sister and I went to the house that we grew up in, we wanted to knock on the door and see if we could go inside, but we were too chicken to ask. I was also there for my brother's birthday. We had a great time. Freddy came over to Samantha's house for dinner for his birthday and we had fun. Samantha and I made a nice collage of all of the nieces and nephews for his birthday present. My sister and I had a lot of fun running around. I helped her with her ward's Super Saturday. We had lunch with our brother Freddy and visited our Aunt (Sissy) and had lunch with her. I miss my Sissy! She had just moved so it was great to see her new house.

This is the house I grew up in. My mom also grew up in this house,
My Mom gave my Dad this tree for his 40th Birthday.




Their local Temple 
1 comment:
Michelle~I guess it has been a while since I looked at your blog but I love this! It was so fun to look at these pics and feel like I was home again! Thanks! I needed that! I love you and think you are awesome!
Post a Comment