Monday, August 17, 2009

No More Monkeys jumpin'...

My sister Samantha called me one day and said what do you think of the Theme "No More Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed" for the baby's room? I said I like it! So we started looking up vinyl for the little guy's room. My sister own's her own Vinyl Business and can do just about anything. So...she brought all the vinyl with her when she came a few weeks ago. My older sister Stephanie was here and helped us put the room together. We went shopping for the crib, changing table and all the great fabric for the bedding. 6-7 stores later I found all the fabric that I liked (with the help, patience, and support of my sisters). I then let my sisters go to work helping me put up the monkeys and tree stuff. I think it looks great. Thank you both for all your hard work and time. I love you!!


Samantha whipped the bedding out in a matter
days. She is so dang talented!!




Cute bumper pads

Amazeing trees with over 200 leafs
in all and monkeys jumping all around

Another tree with monkeys

Changing Table

Tah dah!

14 comments:

Amy said...

So incredibly cute!! The bedding is beautiful and the trees - WOW! What a lucky little boy!

Jonie said...

Absolutely adorable, I LOVE IT!!!

Lindsay R. said...

WOW!!! I love it all!

Samantha said...

I am glad you like it...it is pretty dang cute! We need a close up of the trees...I hate to admit that I haven't touched the quilt, I thought I could whip it out and send it with Justin...no such luck. I have been too busy with Super Saturday and other sewing projects. Good thing he won't know if he doesn't get it until he's a few weeks old.

Teri said...

How dang cute is that? I'll tell you! SO DANG CUTE!!! I love it. Talented people I tell ya.

Chelsea said...

WOW! Love it! Adorable!

Clarissa said...

That is so amazingly cute!!! Seriously, you should like send it in to a magazine or something! A-DORABLE!

Amy Jones said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: HOLY COW! It's so stinking CUTE! Your sister is amazing. I aspire to be like her some day...being able to whip up a quilt in mere hours. Incredible. Such an adorable room.

BTW, you still look fabulous! Can't hardly believe you're prego.

Lewis Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! What an absolutely adorable room!

Stephanie said...

I love seeing these pictures again! It looks fantastic! I love all the fabrics you picked out and they look awesome the way Samantha put them together. That is one lucky baby....and sure to be adorable as well!

Heather said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Rod and Jess said...

It turned out so cute! What talent you and your sisters have! I can't wait to see the cute baby boy that goes along with the cute room!

Eric and Rozanne said...

That is SO cute! What a great idea and so unique too. Love the trees!!!

Melanie and Ernie said...

I talked with Samantha yesterday and she told me what you guys did....I LOVE IT!!!! I hope everything goes well. If you have him on the 22nd him and Roman will share a birthday!