After a little over a year of ear infections, 12 to be exact, I took Noah to an ENT that I was referred to. I talked with him about his speech or lack of speech and told him how many ear infections he has had. The Dr. then replied that Noah was the record holder for his practice!! Yea, what reward do we get for that? He had the tubes done and he has never been so crazy. He can HEAR and he is so happy in this new world of all kinds of new sounds. I am happy to say that he has calmed down a little and now barks like a dog and mumbles more then ever. I hope he will start saying real words now and am thankful that our new pediatrician has guided us in the right direction with him. We knew that it would happen since both Matthew and Ella had tubes in their ears when they were Noah's age. Thanks again to both of his new Doctors for all the help!! What a happy boy, if only we can get him to sleep through the night, then Mommy would be happy too! We love you Noah.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Noah finally got tubes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pape and Nane are so happy the boy is happy now. He looks so cute in his hospital gown and alittle sad.
Poor boy! Wishing and hoping for a good nights sleep for Noah and his mommy.
What an adorable picture even though he doesn't look too happy. Glad to "hear" thing are better for him:)
I love the difference of tubes. So glad that he is doing so much better. He sure has grown!
Why is it that those hospital gowns are so darn cute on the little ones? Awww!
I hope it helps...and I REALLY hope, for your sake, that you can get him sleeping through the night. No fun.
What a cutie! He's grown so much. They don't stay little very long. Hope he's feeling better!
Post a Comment