Thursday, March 3, 2011

When Mom is not Looking...


This is what happens














Tassels are torn and put into personal vehicles



The first crib I ever bought has been used as a sharpening tool! This has taken many months of practice, but I am sure he did some of this today!

You should see the rest of the crib, ugh.


And I thought he was playing so well in his room until I found out that he can open his closet doors!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the world of the terrible twos. Looks like Noah is starting early....good luck with that:)

Samantha said...

HeeHee

Amy Jones said...

Wait! Sharpening...as in his TEETH? Ugh! I'm so sorry for your beautiful crib.

I guess you could look at the bright side...he's not trying to sharpen his teeth on other people. Right?

Michelle said...

LOL!!! You're right, I'm glad he's not using his teeth to harm others or we will have a BIG problem in nursery.

Angela said...

I feel your pain. I now understand why my mom used to say, "we can't have nice things until you kids move out". I'm sure we destroyed a few of my mom's prized posessions. Noah sure is a cutie though!

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/asuransi-yang-tepat-untuk-kanker