2-hour season premiere thu sep 25 9/8cGirls, it is time for our favorite show of the season to start and what a better way to kick it off than with friends. All are welcome and if you know anyone that I might have forgotten or that does not see this post please feel free to invite them. I will provide bottled water and a treat for everyone. If you like you can bring something to share but you do not have to.
Is Rose really pregnant with Derek’s child??

7 comments:
I am SO there! What makes you think Rose is pregnant??? I can't wait.... and I hope it's a good one.
I am so going to try to convince Dave to convince Bishop to change bishopric for another day next week (am I going to be struck by lightning?)...I cannot miss this big EVENT!!
Umm...can I come too? I am sure that it will be a blast. Maybe I will have one of my own.
I'm there!! I'm with Lindsay...what's up with thinking Rose is pregnant!?? Can't wait!!!!!
I saw the preview and Rose is telling Derek she is Pregnant! We will see what the drama is this time.
I am gonna try to be there! We'll see ya then.
Count me in as well.
Post a Comment