I heard the news...good luck!!! Maybe he'll be born on Roman's birthday 9/22, oh and sorry about the long hot pregnant summer. Been there done that...ugh
Hey! I found you off of Rozanne's blog! Congratulations on the baby on the way. We have two now- Grey is 8 months old on Wednesday. Check out our blog at www.andersonsaga.blogspot.com
Michelle My Belle, I also always new we would have another baby in our family and then there was you. Dad and I are so excited asbout a new litle one to love on and bite. Can't wait to see you at Easter and see how your tummy is growning. We are hoping for a girl so Ella with have a sister. Sisters are so fun to have and share your life with.
Stumbled onto your blog. Congratulations! Hope number 3 goes well :) Hope everything else is going well, as well. Well, I think that just about does it ;0)
18 comments:
WOW! Congratulations!!
SERIOUSLY!?! You're due like a week before me!! That is so awesome Michelle!!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
I heard the news was out...Marci called Tues. night in shock asking if I knew anything about it. Congrats. I hope you're feeling better. Blech.
Fun for you!! Keep us posted!
What a big surprise! Congrats! I'm very happy for you. Best of luck with the pregnancy.
I know that my family is so excited to have another cousin and a baby to spoil...better you than me, haha!
WHAT? Seriously!?!? Crazy~ Congrats! How are you feeling? Do you knowo what you are having?
I am so happy for you Michelle! That is fabulous news!
I know I already told you on the phone but- YAY!!! I am soooo excited for you and happy that we are due so close together. :D
So excited the news is out on the town!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait!
P.S. Hope your babysitter did a good job the other night.. :)
Are you kidding me??? CONGRATULAITONS! I am so excited for you! WOW!!! When are you coming over?
We are so excited to have another baby to squeeze!
I heard the news...good luck!!! Maybe he'll be born on Roman's birthday 9/22, oh and sorry about the long hot pregnant summer. Been there done that...ugh
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations.
Hey! I found you off of Rozanne's blog! Congratulations on the baby on the way. We have two now- Grey is 8 months old on Wednesday. Check out our blog at www.andersonsaga.blogspot.com
Michelle My Belle, I also always new we would have another baby in our family and then there was you.
Dad and I are so excited asbout a new litle one to love on and bite.
Can't wait to see you at Easter and see how your tummy is growning. We are hoping for a girl so Ella with have a sister. Sisters are so fun to have and share your life with.
Wow! How exciting for your family! I hope you're well and we wish you the best--congratulations!
Stumbled onto your blog. Congratulations! Hope number 3 goes well :) Hope everything else is going well, as well. Well, I think that just about does it ;0)
Post a Comment