Sunday, March 22, 2009

Due Date Change

I went to my 12 week check up last week and the Dr. could not find the heart beat! I was scheduled for an ultrasound the following week. They then realized that I was only 9 weeks along. We figured that due to-an irregular cycle, the due date was originally wrong. We are so lucky to be having this miracle coming to our family.

The new due date is Oct 19th. That means that we will have birthdays in Oct, Nov, and Dec..

8 comments:

Clarissa said...

That happened to me when I was prego with Payton. Thought that I was 10 weeks but was only 6!!!! It was a little frustrating and made the pregnancy feel so much longer. Congratulations on your little miracle!!!

Amy said...

UGH...Glad everything is good though. Hope you are feeling well? HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!

Heidi said...

At least everything is going well, right? What's another couple of weeks anyway... ;) I'm still so excited for you!!

How are you feeling?

Eric and Rozanne said...

They always moved my due dates back too! I'm so excited for you!

Chelsea said...

That's great! I hope that the baby is born on the 13th. (My birthday) Hope that you are feeling well:)

Lewis Family said...

October is birthday month at our house. Trevor and 3 of kids are born in Oct along with lots of extended family. Costume birthday parties are fun! Glad things are still going well otherwise. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Teri said...

That's a bummer to have to roll that date back. Busy time of year for you. Congrats again.

Autumn said...

Way to have such a great attitude about it! I'm so excited for you!!