I'm creating this blog to "keep up with the Joneses".
Cute! Boys will be boys, that is for sure! I was just telling a friend yesterday about smelling fire this summer at your house and the boys saying they were building a fire in the garage! :)
Exhibit A on why I was so scared to have a boy. Sure, he's cute and all...but why do they make us worry about them all the time?
OH. MY. GOSH.
Oh no! Is this what I have to look forward to in a few years? Hmmm, maybe I can exchange little Alden for a girl...just kidding!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute! Boys will be boys, that is for sure! I was just telling a friend yesterday about smelling fire this summer at your house and the boys saying they were building a fire in the garage! :)
Exhibit A on why I was so scared to have a boy. Sure, he's cute and all...but why do they make us worry about them all the time?
OH. MY. GOSH.
Oh no! Is this what I have to look forward to in a few years? Hmmm, maybe I can exchange little Alden for a girl...just kidding!
Post a Comment