Some of my friends have asked to see a prego picture of myself and I am not that excited to post it. That is why this post is 2 weeks late. On the bright side, I am not posting a 35 week picture I am much bigger!!
32 Weeks!!

I'm creating this blog to "keep up with the Joneses".
Some of my friends have asked to see a prego picture of myself and I am not that excited to post it. That is why this post is 2 weeks late. On the bright side, I am not posting a 35 week picture I am much bigger!!

8 comments:
Holy belly! Just kidding, you look great. Can't wait to see a pic of Jorge!
Just so you know, there were several comments at your shower about what a cute pregnant woman you are! I think you look great! I always embrace being pregnant because my tummy is actually supposed to look big. :)
You look great! Glad to hear you got the towel. I liked the lion too!
You look great! We are so excited for this new addition to your family. I hope all is going well for you and the kids. We miss you guys!
Glad you posted it...I have never seen you pregnant in person. You look great. I didn't get any pregnant pictures with my last 2 kids and I regret it now because I want to see how I looked pregnant and compare with the others. Besides, the kids want to see pictures of when I was pregnant with them, so you'll be glad you have it someday.
Ditto about the "cute pregnant person" comment. It's true. You look GREAT!
You're almost there, my friend. Keep hanging in there (as if you had a choice)
You look great, and so cute! Pregnacy works good on you.
Michelle, you look beautiful. When you think of what your body is doing (creating a little human!) it is truly an amazing and beautiful thing. Be proud of it and enjoy it while you have it!
Post a Comment