Friday, October 9, 2009

Noah Packard Gross
9-29-09
9:32 am
9 lb. 15 oz
20 inches
I think Noah's favorite number will be 9!
I remember telling the Dr. when he said what time he was born
thatI was hoping for 9:29am and the Dr. said that it would have
happened but his shoulders where stuck and it took longer to get him out!


Nane (my mom) came to visit and help out with the kids.

Thanks Mom for all your help!

Proud Sister
Proud Brother


14 comments:

Teri said...

Oh my goodness you guys! he is so darn cute. What a little chunker.. I can't say much I was 10 lbs when I was born. I'm glad you got that little guy out Michelle. Congratulations. I love all the 9's, way cool.

neecy said...

Yea! Congratulations. And wow, BIG. He is so cute and Matthew and Ella look so ready to help out. Very happy for you guys.

Chelsea said...

I've been thinking about you! What an adorable big baby! LOVE IT! Look at your gorgeous kids! I have a gift for you. We were in WY for your shower. When can I stop by? CONGRATULATIONS!

Amy said...

What a handsome little fellow. I love the proud big brother and sister photos. I know how much you love babies. I'm so happy you have another one to love on. Congrats!

Lewis Family said...

He is sooo cute! I'm glad that he is here and you are both doing well.

Heidi said...

Congrats Michelle!! He sure is a cutie!! :0) How are YOU doing??

Samantha said...

I am glad someone finally used the name, I wish I had. He will think it is cool that his name is in the scriptures. Can't wait to see him!!! You had better warn him that his Aunt Samantha is coming.

Clarissa said...

Congratulations Michelle!!! He is so adorable. I can imagine that Matthew and Ella are being fantastic helpers! I can tell from the pics that they are super excited. I hope that you are doing well!!

Heather said...

Congrats! Makes me want mine now!

Deborah said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope all went well with the c-section and recovery. He is adorable :) I cannot believe he was almost 10 lbs! It is a good thing you had c-section =)
I hope you are sleeping better now. Keep us posted.

Emily said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Congrats...he's adorable and chubby, chubby, chubby...which is the cutest!!!

Angie Visser said...

Congratulations Michelle! He is adorable (as are Matthew and Ella)! I am so glad that everything went well for you and little Noah!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see him soon! I know he must be a lot bigger now, more to love!