Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Little Monkey Is ONE!!!

Today Noah had his 1st birthday! Where does the time go? We've had a great year with our little monkey and love him to pieces. He's learned so many things these past few months and even days leading up to this big day. He started walking months ago (fun for Mom and Dad), he can wave bye bye and goodnight. His favorite word (his only word) is Mama, which I love to hear. He loves to pull almost anything out of my kitchen drawers like the Nesquick, Pop Tarts, and more. He helps me unload the dishwasher, and the washer and dryer. And the newest thing thanks to Dad is that he can now climb up and down the stairs like a Pro! There are so many more things to list but pictures say it best.


The Birthday table

Noah loves George!

"What do I do with this?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute little monkey. We loved being part of the birthday party. What a fun thing skype is for grandparents. Also nice to hear Emma and Ella singing and see the whole family. Love you all and can't wait until Thanksgiving.

Stephanie said...

Fun new post. I just checked your blog this morning and nothing and then tonight this fun party boy! What a cutie and what fun looking party too! Give him a big squeeze for me!

Chelsea said...

NO! I can't believe he is ONE! I've been thinking about you and I'm going to come by one of these days. Hope you are doing well. He's adorable!

Angie Visser said...

Happy Birthday little monkey! Alden hopes you had a fantastic birthday. Cute cake and we loved the invitation.