Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My New Kitchen!!!!

I have been waiting somewhat patiently these past few years for a pantry and I am HAPPY to say that my patients had paid off! I got a PANTRY and I am LOVING every inch of it!!!!
Here are some pictures from start to finish....

After they cut a section out of the counter


Noah loved watching the guys at work


More watching

They had to come back yesterday and re-stain the old cabinets
becuase the color did'nt match. That took about 3 hours and was
so worth it

LOVE IT!!!

Garbage , Recycle and a spot for the Microwave!
I am so glad that is off my counter!
It is hard to believe that I only had half of this food before and I still have space for more!
I think I need to go shopping again and fill it up more

13 comments:

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you.

Holly said...

I love it! The new color is soo nice

Anonymous said...

Mom said, It looks beautiful honey. So glad you finally have a panatry. Looks like the woods match perfectly now. Like Noah watching. Soooo cute.

Grandma said...

WOW!! It's a gorgeous addition to your kitchen, Michelle. The design is really nice and the color matched perfectly. Your patience was worth the long wait....

Holly said...

How fun to have more space. Maybe someday I'll get more space. :)

amy grimm said...

It looks great! We need to talk over the phone soon :) Miss you!

Angie Visser said...

The pantry turned out great! The coloring turned out perfect and it looks like it's always been a part of your kitchen. I'm glad you included pictures of Noah, what a little cutie!

Stephanie said...

Yahoo! That is awesome! I am so excited for you! What an awesome looking pantry with so much storage!

Lewis Family said...

Love it! Congrats!! ~Emily

Nikki said...

beautiful Michelle! Fill it up!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Love the new kitchen! What a brilliant idea!

Chelsea said...

LOVE IT! Patience is a virtue, especially in this case. It looks beautiful!

Teri said...

Michelle! I love it!!!