Friday, July 4, 2008

Day continues with great friends and food...

The kids all had a great time playing in Amy and Ben's backyard. Thank you guys for a great time and a great BBQ (Amy has the best hamburgers ever)! I think the adults all had a blast just sitting up in the deck relaxing and eating while the kids all entertained themselves.

The whole gang


Ella and Abbie looking cute with their lolly pops



These little suckers are slippery



Try me again Dad...


Emma and Ella
It's great to have friends

4 comments:

Samantha said...

It seems silly to post a comment since I talk to you 5 times a day but I will...Ella looks so big, that is how I feel about Alex. We can't wait to come and visit. The kids are so excited and I am ready too!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for coming over. We had such a good time. love ya

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big Ella is! I love her hair! Can't wait for the end of July!

Lewis Family said...

Looks like fun!! ~Emily