Friday, July 11, 2008

"EAT MOR CHIKIN"

On Friday Chick-Fil-A
Had Cow Appreciation Day.
If you dressed like a cow from head to hoof
you get a free meal.
If you have a partial cow look you get a free
Entree
I got an e-mail for Chick-fil-A of different
cow ideas and printed them out.
Matthew and Mom wore cow hats.
Ella had the whole outfit and Steven
wore BLUE spots. Our printer was out of
black ink and everyone at the restaurant
had a good laugh.
Steven did not know that he was
sporting a tail. he he

What a cute herd

9 comments:

Samantha said...

See...was that so hard? Good job! We should have participated as well, maybe next year!

Amy Jones said...

Seriously? Steven didn't know he had a tail? When did he find out. HILARIOUS! They all looked great! Happy Chick-fil-A Day!

Emily said...

I love that you put a tail on him! I hope I will still see you around.te

Lewis Family said...

That is awesome! I LOVE that Steven didn't know he had a tail. haha.

Autumn said...

You guys have too much fun! Happy Chick-fil-A-Day for sure! Love Steven's tail! Ha!

Stephanie said...

Loved the tail Steven. I would give you a free chicken sandwich too if you provided that kind of free advertising. Well done creator of the suit!

Natalie said...

What about you Michelle? I don't see your costume!?!? They are good sports to let their mom do that!

red said...

I love the outfits! I would dress up like a cow if I could have a chick-fil-s sandwich. I really miss that place!

Teri said...

That is too funny. I love chick fil a. nummy.