Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories

Here's a little game! I like games....who doesn't? Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Ready, Set, GO!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

Okay..my first memory of you was when we called you to Primary....sorry about that... :) No really though...I always thought you and Steven were so great! I felt like the kids in your class were so lucky to have you! ~Also I love all of our Grey's memories. The first one at Amy's then the following ones at your house. So much fun! Thanks for inviting me!...I'm so glad we're friends!

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

One of the memories I have of when we were younger (which we both know I don't have many of) is when we were playing darts in the front yard and I threw one at you (probably on purpose) and it stuck in your arm and you had to pull it out, and then you planted a large sewing needle in the carpet to get me back...I can still see your face as you were sitting on the bed watching and waiting for me come down the hall to step on the needle. And then mom didn't believe me that you did it on purpose...it is amazing we are such good friends/sisters now!!!

Jodi Jo said...

I remember when you first moved into the ward and I was talking to you about where you were from. You told me how much you missed it and weren't sure if you liked it here yet. You were still in an apartment, but came to our ward anyway. (Yea!)

Lindsay R. said...

I remember that you had recipe swap at your house right after I had Brightyn and you brought a bunch of yummy treats over to me. You are so thoughtful!

Stephanie said...

OK! My memory has to be the same as Samantha-I am not sure I was there, but I came shortly after and was sure Samantha had it wrong. You could not have possibly left that needle for Samantha to step on...alas you did! The things we do when we are young!

Mandi said...

My very first day of meeting you was our girls day as Swiss Days!! I thought we really hit it off. I mean who couldn't with a day of shopping and of course the delicious scones and jam!! Then of course your Grey's Anatomy parties that you always invited me to, but of course it was Bishopric night...you still invited me, and I so appreciated it. Let's keep it up this coming season...I miss you already since the split!

Amy Jones said...

I don't want to talk about it (sniff) I get a little choked up (sniff) thinking (sniff) about all the great memories! What can I say? Who would have thought that a homesick girl from Washington would put up with an ornery, whining, loud-mouthed wretch from Canada? You're the bomb.

(sniff)

Teri said...

My memory is of your mad party throwing skills. You so graciously threw a DT party when I started. You were such an awesome party host. I also remember when we were making the cupboard doors with vinyl on them for Enrichment. You said "I can't do the last name an families are forever" I asked why not putting it together. I still laugh at that when I look at mine. And seeing your beautiful house. I'm still feeling bad for not calling you back. I'm going to have to do that today.