Monday, August 25, 2008

Ella's First Day of Kindergarten

Ella's First Day

Doing the Hokey Pokey
getting warmed of for school

Ella and Hali

Ella and Gunner
Ella has been anxiously awaiting her turn to go to school. All week she has been telling me that home is boring and that school is FUN. We have been counting how many wake-ups it will be till she starts school. I have to say that I was not too sad to send her after every day this past week of her telling me that she would rather be at school then at home. She is growing up so fast.
I have to say that I am so excited for her to go and be in the same class as some of her friends.
I went to pick her up after school and she could not stop talking about school and about how she had to do her homework and turn it in the next day. She is also happy that she gets to meet her brother after school so that they can all carpool together with two other girls that ride home with us.
Over all today was a great day!
I love my kids

3 comments:

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

wow i can't believe how big the kids are. thanks for letting me know about the blog. now we can stay in touch a little better

Amy Jones said...

She looks adorable! I miss seeing you guys every week. I'm glad your kids are doing well with the whole school thing! :)

Autumn said...

So cute! I love that you guys count 'wake ups'..at our house we count 'how many sleeps'! Funny!