Monday, August 18, 2008

Matthew's First Day of School


Matthew had his first day of school today. He has really grown up this past year and I am so excited for him to be in 2nd grade. We met his teacher at the open house last week and she seems very nice and really on top of things. When I was walking Matthew up the sidewalk I told him that I was going to take his picture in front of the school and he was not interested in any pictures. I told him that I do this every year and he still did not want me to take his picture. Luckily for me the schools theme for the day was BAND OF BROTHERS and they had some soldiers standing outside cheering the kids on and telling them to have a great day at school. They also had a military hummer on the sidewalk and one of the soldiers said that Matthew could sit in it. I think that is the only reason I was able to get this picture. I love you Matthew

No comments: