@ 7:00pm, my house.
It is an open invitation to all of my friends and their friends,
to come and mingle and have some yummy food!
I will also send out invitation in the mail so I hope that
It is an open invitation to all of my friends and their friends,
to come and mingle and have some yummy food!
I will also send out invitation in the mail so I hope that
no one will get left out.
Please RSVP if you are going to come.
I hope to see you here!
I hope to see you here!


5 comments:
I really need some stuff and have been hoping to get an invite so I wouldn't have to throw a party. CAn't wait!
I'm there. Of course.
Look at me...checking your blog! I'll be there. But, I'll need that mail reminder so I don't forget! :)
I would love to come but it seems a long way to travel. Good luck-I hope you get some great stuff.
I need to come- want to come and am planning to come, but as it always goes at our house- we have several others things going on that night too. So I am going to try my best to make it.
Post a Comment