Tuesday, June 2, 2009


The whole family went to the ultrasound yesterday in excitement and found out that we are being blessed with another Boy!! The kids response was we wanted a Girl! Then Matthew said, “when you come back for your next ultrasound maybe it will be a Girl!?” It did not take either one of them long to be ok with having a brother instead of a sister. We all thought it was going to be a girl and I have to say I have gone back and forth on wanting one over and over and I was shocked myself to hear that it is a boy. I know that I am blessed to have this new responsibility and love the fact that I will have a new beautiful boy to hold and love.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations - We love boys at our house! I'm so happy for you!

Fiddlefish said...

Congrats!!! Names picked out yet?

Tara B.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congrats! Little boys are lots of fun!

Clarissa said...

OOOhhhh...a sweet baby boy! Congratulations!

Lewis Family said...

Congrats!! I love little boys. Now I'm a bit nervous on my being so sure that this is a girl. Call me when you have a minute.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! That's so fun! I agree, pink is fun to dress up but blue melts your heart.

Natalie said...

Congrats! What a shocker! Can't wait to see the little guy! Hope you are doing good- miss you!

Jonie said...

I am just excited for you and how fun that your whole family could be a part of it.

Heidi said...

Seriously?! I thought for sure it would be a girl with how insistent Ella was! Well congrats! You know WE love having boys! ;0)

Teri said...

How fun to have another little boy. I sure love my little guys, they love their rough housing even though there is a big gap in age, it's fun to watch them. I hope Ella isn't too sad.

Stephanie said...

We certainly do boys! They way out number the girls don't they? The kids won't even remember wanting a girl when he comes~they will be so excited!

neecy said...

Yeah, so sweet!