I have been needing and wanting a new laptop for the past year or more. Mine has finally stopped working and my husband is tired of hearing me cry, complain and so on about it. I also think he is tried of sharing his work laptop with me at night. So he bought me one, a Brand New Laptop of my very own. He surprised me with it last night and stayed up till the wee morning getting it set up for me. Thank you Steven/Santa for this great gift!
I guess I have no more excuses for not blogging!?
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Santa came early this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woohoo! How fun. Trevor just got a new high end, fancy schmancy one for his work and now for some reason he is anxious to get me one, (not a fancy one-lol) I'm still not convinced we "need" one though. What kind did you get? ~Em
Way to go Steven! Now we can see how that cute baby is growing! So glad you don't have to share anymore!
OK...where are the pics of the baby???
What a nice hubby you have...brownie points for you Steven!
Post a Comment