I saved up my money and bought myself a Kitchenaid and I thought that I would love it. I looked at the Pros and Cons of the Kitchenaid vs Bosch. I went back and fourth between them both on which one to buy. I decided on the Kitchenaid and found that I was a little disappointed in it. I have to say that I had used both of them before, I have wonderful friends that have let me use both models. But when it came to choose I chose the one that cost less and looked better. Last Sunday I had some friends over for dinner and I made rolls and I was so frustrated with the dough. I then found out that Bosch came out with a new model and the old model was a little cheeper. So lucky for me I had bought the kitchenaid from Costco, they return just about anything (I love Costco). I took it back and the next day I went out and got my bosch and I love it.
My husband loved the pizza I made tonight and it is always a good sign when your kids eat everything on their plate!! Thanks Mindy for letting me use your stone.
Stuffed Crust Pizza

4 comments:
Glad you got what you'll be happy with. I've never used a bosch, but I love my kitchen-aid. I haven't used it to make bread though as I can't make bread to save my life. I can make a mean chocolate chip cookie though. haha. Your pizza looks soooo yummy!
We LOVE our bosch, glad you saw the light. :-)
Good to know. I think I would have selected the kitchen aid also...for the looks of course! :) Yummy pizza!!! It makes me hungry just looking at it!
Mmmmmm. I'm so jealous! I want a Bosch. My kitchenaid actually started smoking the other day when I was trying to do a whole batch of dough. Maybe someday soon.
So sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. The day flew by and before I knew it it was 7:30. Then I meant to call you today too.
I finally found your blog, yay!
Post a Comment