Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BRIAN REGAN

During our family reunion my brother-in-law got us hooked on watching the comedian Brian Regan on YouTube. We hooked up the laptop to the TV and we sat around rolling on the floor laughing. I did not know that Steven could laugh so hard. It was sometime more funny to laugh at him, laughing at Brian Regan.

A few days later my sister got on the internet to see what we could do with the kids and came across a website that said that the comedian that we had been watching for days was coming to town. I thought that I would get the tickets and surprise my HON, but the tickets were a little spendy and thought I should talk to him about it first. Later that night I remembered and ask him if he would like to go, he said that we should so I went to the computer to buy them and it was SOLD OUT!! We got on line and checked all kinds of websites and with no luck. I told Steven that I would put the kids to bed if he would keep checking. A little while later he said that he managed to find the tickets. I asked him how he did it and he said that someone was selling them on ebay and showed a picture of the tickets and that gave him the idea to go the the same website that that person had used and it worked. Good job hon.
We had a great time and laughed a lot, I think we will do it again.

Brian Regan on Flying

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Funny! Bryan loves this guy...I had never heard him before. Let me know next time you hear that he's here!