Today Ella was experimenting with frozen water and metal. She decided to freeze a spoon and then lick it. Well... when it stuck to her tongue, instead of warming up the spoon with water, she decided to riiiippp it off. She came up to me upset and showed me her tongue. I thought that she hurt it with a sharp piece of ice. The she told me that she put her tongue on the spoon and it would not come off so she pulled it off. That’s what happens when you stick your tongue on something frozen! I hope she learned her lesson.

6 comments:
OUCH!!!!! Poor girl...bet she never does that one again!!
Oh, that makes my tongue hurt just thinking about it. Poor thing. Sometimes we have to learn lessons the hard way. It's great to see your blog. I've really enjoyed looking through it.
Oh that is so sad!! Poor thing!!
I CAN'T believe you just posted that picture! I'm over here suffering from some SERIOUS heebie jeebies!!!!!!!! There are some things in life I don't like to think about and this is one of them. La, la, la, la, la, la...find a happy place!
This reminds me of the movie "A Christmas Story" where the little boy sticks his tongue to a light post in the dead of winter and it sticks. Poor Ella girl-at least she looked like she was okay with it!
Poor Ella Bella! Can she still taste food? That's one experience she won't forget!
Post a Comment