Last Saturday we ventured out to go pick some raspberries to make jam with. It was a fun time and the kids enjoyed it. We got a lot of berries and a lot of juice (Ella stepped on her bag a few times). We got just over 3 1/2 lbs for $8.00. That was a better deal then Costco. But if you think about the gas prices and then the time it took to pick 3 1/2lbs of berries, it ends up being a better price to just get them at Costco. It was a great time for all and it was fun to do ONCE with the family.
Ready to start picking



4 comments:
I loved the raspberry puree the other night, so I think it was worth it. I was so excited to try the lemon cakes tonight for FHE but then remembered that we have the carnival, oh well, it will be soon.
What a fun thing to do with the fam. Glad you went. Did you make the jam yet? Mmmm... it's the best.
Yummy! Where did you go? That sounds like a way fun family day!!
Love your blog. I have a fun time looking at the pictures and seeing what you kids are up to. Kathi made raspberry jelly and it was devine. I think it is great that you do so many fun things with the kids. You are great parents.
Post a Comment